Medical Receptionist at Reydon Street Medical Centre
This position would suit someone who relishes in being busy and is good at multi-tasking.
The practice requires a receptionist can enhance the patient experience and facilitate doctors to deliver excellence in healthcare.
The centre is open 5.5 days per week. Approximately 20-30 hours per week is required for this position.
Skills and experience required:
• Be driven to provide excellence in customer service
• Must be friendly, positive and want to work in a team environment
• Supportive of all government vaccination programs
• Ability to cope with frequent changes and take on challenges
• Resume demonstrating stable work history including general practice or medical centre experience
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Contribution to team requirements
• Must be able to multi skill
• Ability to engage with and support patients and anticipate their anxieties or questions
• Proactive and “can do” attitude
• Medical software experience or experience with integrated software programs – Best Practice desirable
• Microsoft word, excel etc
• Managing doctors’ appointment books and foreseeable problems.
Core practice hours are between 8 am and 6 pm. Saturday mornings and overtime may be required.
How to apply
Send a CV and Cover letter highlighting your experience and how you meet the requirements of the role.
Indicate your preferred availability ( shift times / days)
Under the current Government Mandate you will be required to have two COVID10 vaccinations.
Please email manager@ReydonStreet.com.au