Reydon Street Medical Centre is a long established, independent. general medical practice providing an extensive range of primary care medical services.
As we believe bulk-billing is not consistent with the time and quality of care which is essential to the best outcomes, we charge a private fee.
Why Choose Us
- GPs who are Fellows of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Access to extensive range of medical services
- Assessed and fully accredited by Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited four times
- Greater flexibility for your consulting needs
- Male and female doctors
- Three doctors’ rooms, a nurse’s room and our treatment room. In addition, the disabled toilet facilities are within the practice.
- Ample parking is available at the rear of the building and in the street.
- A bright, naturally lit building and a waiting room with views over the sunny garden.
- Since opening in 1991, the practice has provided ongoing care to patients in Upper Mt Gravatt, surrounding areas and beyond.
- We are committed to promoting health and wellbeing at every stage of life, and treating our patients with dignity and respect.