We are open as usual but taking steps to reduce the risks of exposure to our patients:
- We have TELEHEALTH appointments and can offer telephone and video consultations
- We are bulk billing eligible TELEHEALTH consultations
- We already bulk bill children
- We have taken many steps to reduce risks when it is necessary for patients see us face to face
Wishart Medical Practice
Doctors in Wishart, Reydon St Medical Centre is a family focused general practice located at 2 Reydon Street, Mt Gravatt, QLD, 4122, right next door to the suburb of Wishart. Our Mt Gravatt and Wishart doctors practice is located on the corner of Newnham Road and Reydon Street Mt Gravatt, right on the cusp of neighbouring suburbs Wishart, Mansfield and Rochedale.
We have 4 experienced General Practitioners offering an array of medical services and advice to local Wishart families and individuals. View the full profiles of our Mt Gravatt / Wishart doctors.
- Dr Annette Kortlucke has lived and worked in the Mount Gravatt area for over thirty years. On top of her wealth of experience, she has undertaken additional training in women’s health, palliative care, mental health and many other aspects of general practice.
- Dr Paul Colbrook enjoys all aspects of General Practice. Moreover, he is interested in the early detection and management of skin melanoma and other skin cancers. Dr Colbrook undertakes ongoing training to maintain and update his knowledge and skills in this area. In addition to this, he tutors medical students from the University of Queensland.
- Dr Karen Shepherd continues to work as a General Practitioner in southeast Brisbane after over 20 years. Dr Shepherd is greatly experienced and enjoys all aspects of General Practice but has particular interests in women’s health, allergy & immunology, chronic illness and mental health.
- Brittany is a Fellow of the Australian College of GPs, and has been working in Maleny where she is very highly regarded. She has extra training in Dermatology (skin medicine) and is interested in skin cancer management. She also enjoys women’s health, chronic disease management, geriatrics.
Wishart is a south Brisbane suburb located approximately 14 km south of the Brisbane CBD. Reydon St Medical service patients within southern Brisbane suburbs of Wishart, Mt Gravatt, Mansfield, Upper Mt Gravatt, MacKenzie, Tarragindi and Holland Park West.