The Queensland Government is asking the Brisbane community to monitor their health and get tested following the identification of a positive COVID-19 case in Brisbane
“The patient was unknowingly infectious from 2 January 2021 and tested positive for COVID-19 on 6 January 2021.
Early information on the patient’s movements is available below. Those who have been to these locations during these time periods, regardless of whether they have symptoms, are asked to come forward for testing and isolate until they receive their results.
Critically, even if a negative test result is received, people are asked to continue to monitor for symptoms and get retested if necessary.
- Saturday 2 January – 7am – Train from Altandi station to Roma street
- Saturday 2 January – 4pm – Train from Central Station to Altandi station
- Sunday 3 January – 11am -12pm – Woolworths, Calamvale North
- Tuesday 5 January – 7.30am – 8am – Coles, Sunnybank Hills
- Tuesday 5 January – 8am – 8.15am – Newsagent, Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
Further contact tracing details will be released to the public from Queensland Health as more information becomes available.”
The list of contact tracing locations is available at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/covid-19/contact-tracing
We can assist patients in our community arrange testing at a local pathology testing location. We ask anyone requesting testing to visit our On-Line Booking page to make a telephone consultation https://www.reydonstreet.com.au/billing-arrangements/bookings/
Our GPs are able to send pathology request forms direct to the pathology testing clinic to reduce the risk of spreading infections