The advice for Queenslanders issued by the Clinical Excellence Queensland Queensland Health on 9 June 2022 in relation to the local COVID-19 Case is as follows:
- ” Please consult the contact tracing website regularly for the latest list of exposure sites (this page will be updated shortly).
- If you have been to New South Wales since 1 June please regularly check their website or Facebook page for any exposure sites (note: contact tracing is still underway).
- If you have been to any of the exposure sites, regardless of whether you have any symptoms, you must get tested immediately and remain at home until you return a negative result. Additional testing facilities will be available on the Sunshine Coast.
- Anyone in Queensland who has any symptoms – however mild – is asked to get tested and remain at home until they receive a negative result. ·
- Anyone who lives on the Sunshine Coast is encouraged to get vaccinated:·
- If you’re 50 years of age or older: visit your GP or other community provider
If you’re an aged care or disability care worker or aged 40-49 years old, register your interest to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at a Queensland Health vaccination location.“
Reydon Street Medical Centre is able to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to people eligible for Phase 1B and 2A (over 50 years of age or older). Please access our information page here https://www.reydonstreet.com.au/gravatt-phase-2a-covid-vaccination/