We received our first batch of private Influenza immunisations.
Government stock for those over 65 yrs old or <65yo with Chronic Conditions is still coming and we will post once we have details of arrival.
We wish to help all our patients access influenza vaccination in a timely, efficient and safe manner
We will run some quick access influenza only sessions .
These quick access sessions are not suitable for people who:
• Are already unwell with fever, respiratory symptoms
• Who have contact with confirmed COVID cases
• If you are required to self-isolate for 14 days due to travel outside of Australia within the last 14 days.
• If a household member is a suspected case, you may need to be isolated. This will be determined by your public health unit on a case-by-case basis. Your public health unit will contact you if you need to isolate. For more information, read our fact sheet on home isolation.
• Cannot stand for 40 minutes or cannot walk on uneven ground
Are under 12 yrs old
These will take place outside so we can maintain social distancing.
Due to the way these are taking place we will not be able to deal with any other issue and patients attending the rapid access influenza only sessions will need to book another consultation /telephone consultation.
The first of this sessions with take place on Friday 27 March 2020 and will be for PRIVATE INFLUENZA stock only
The immunisation will incur a fee of $20 payable in advance
The consultation will be billed direct to Medicare on your behalf.
We will announce further sessions for patients over 65yo
Please read more here https://www.reydonstreet.com.au/get-your-influenza-2020-im…/