Personalised Family Medical Care at Reydon Street Medical Centre.
We are long established general practice in Mt Gravatt on the corner of Newnham Road and Reydon Street. Our doctors provide an extensive range of family medical services including skin cancer checks and treatment. Our patients come from the local area including Upper Mt Gravatt, Wishart and Mansfield, and from further afield.
We offer personalised, individual care:
At Reydon Street Medical Centre we
- Strive to give our patients the highest level of care we can achieve,
- Are committed to promoting health and wellbeing at every stage of life,
- Treat our patients with dignity and respect.
Why choose us?
- Access to extensive range of medical services
- Male and female doctors who are Fellows of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Out practice is assessed and fully accredited by Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited four times
- Greater flexibility for your consulting needs
- Flexible appointments and online booking
- Three doctors’ rooms, a nurse’s room and our treatment room. In addition, the disabled toilet facilities are within the practice.
- Ample parking is available at the rear of the building and in the street.
- A bright, naturally lit building and a waiting room with views over the sunny garden.
- A tradition established by Dr Annette Kortlucke back in 1991.