Personalised Family Medical Care at Reydon Street Medical Centre.
We are long established general practice in Mt Gravatt on the corner of Newnham Road and Reydon Street. Our doctors provide an extensive range of family medical services including skin cancer checks and treatment. Our patients come from the local area including Upper Mt Gravatt, Wishart and Mansfield, and from further afield.
We offer personalised, individual care:
At Reydon Street Medical Centre we:
- Strive to give our patients the highest level of care we can achieve,
- Are committed to promoting health and wellness at every stage of life,
- Believe in a collaborative approach and treat our patients with dignity and respect to help them make the decisions that are right for them,
- Aim to build a trusting relationship so patients know they can rely us.
Why choose us?
- Our team is committed to building long term relationships with our patients
- Access to extensive range of medical services and a proactive approach to screening and prevention
- Male and female doctors who are Fellows of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Our practice is assessed and fully accredited by Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited four times
- Greater flexibility to provide quality care
- Flexible appointments and online booking to meet your needs
- Ample parking is available at the rear of the building and in the street.
- A bright, naturally lit building and a waiting room with views over the sunny garden.
- Three doctors’ rooms, a nurse’s room and our treatment room. In addition, the disabled toilet facilities are within the practice.
- A tradition of serving patients established by Dr Annette Kortlucke back in 1991, such that four generations of families choose us as their family doctor.